Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FINDing myself (part iii)...

Day three.  Wow.  It was nearly over.

And this day we were shooting weddings.
Not just anyone's wedding though.
Four (well I only had a chance to shoot 3) gorgeous, gorgeous couples who re-dressed in their amazing wedding outfits.
But did I mention that they weren't just anyone?
We got to photograph some of the most amazing photographers.
Well that wasn't intimidating much!

BUT...they aren't just brilliant photographers, the are kind, generous people.
Who helped put my nerves at ease!!
I think we may have got sidetracked more than once with just chatting to them :-)

Many many thanks to:
Shane & Dee Shepherd
Seth & Tenielle from Feather & Stone
James & Catherine Day

Also a big thanks to Eva Carter for co-ordinating the day, complete with bouquets, a fully styled table and even an MG :-)

BTW:  Have I mention how much I L.O.V.E film???  I think I'm addicted!!!



1 comment:

Naomi said...

Totally gorgeous. Maybe you can teach me film : )