Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Couple in Love

In recognition of making it to 1111 likers on my facebook page, I want to photograph a couple in love.
But not just any couple!
I would love to photography a couple who have been married for many years.
Say 40... or more :-)

This is a gift.  For the couple - and for me!!

Do you think that your parents, or your grandparents, or even your great-grandparents have a love for each other you have always admired?  Whose relationship has stood the tests of life and time?
If so - please nominate them :-)

There are just a few conditions to consider: 
a)  They must have been married (or together) for 40+ years 
b)  They must be happy to be in front of my camera 
c)  They must be open to doing a bit of 'homework' prior to the session 
d)  They must be willing to share their story with me 
e)  They must be available for an afternoon, weekday session in April or May this year (a mutually suitable date to be arranged)

THE PRIZE  - Value $290 

  • 1 hour photo session on location
  • One 8x10" print
  • 5 professionally edited, high resolution images on disk


WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

  1. Share this blog post on your facebook page.
  2. Nominate who you would like to win this prize and the reason why, by doing ONE of the following:
Writing on my facebook wall; OR
Write a comment on this blog post; OR
 Email me at amanda@bellakeejphotography.com



TERMS AND CONDITIONS

  • Winner must be from Mackay or surrounds.
  • Cannot be redeemed for cash.
  • Session must be used in April or May 2013 on a weekday, and is subject to availability.
  • Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 24 March (AEST). Giveaway recipients are announced on Monday 25 March and the decision is final.  No correspondence will be entered in to.

3 comments:

Julie E said...

Darn, too bad I live so far away. My husband and I have been together for 42 years and married for 38 years this November.

Anonymous said...

My nan and pop have been married about 55 years. They have been through all of ups and downs over the past few years, always there helping us with everything while my Mum was battling breast cancer. They both volunteer and help out at the Homefielss Nursing Home as well as Make a Wish Foundation. Thanks. Kaitlyn Walz.

Colleen and Lindsey said...

I hope the winner enjoys their photo shoot! As a passionate amateur photographer, I love looking at your work. If we were a bit closer, we might even have qualified! We hit the magic 40 in September this year and wonder where the years went. With 3 amazing kids and 6 even more amazing grandkids( they are a bit special, grandkids)and both past 60 years and wondering when old kicks in!