Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Calming Effect | Week 6

This post might not be to everyone's taste!   I guess if you're not a cat lover, I suggest you google holiday destinations right now :-)  Well even if you are a cat lover, googling holiday destinations seems like a great idea!

I have always loved animals.  Right from a little kid.  When I used to dress our Silky Terrier dog, Scamp, in dolls clothes, put her in the pram and push her around the block.  Now we have larger dogs...remember my earlier post on Deja.  And we also have a labrador, Mocha.

And cats.   I find them calming.  Meeko (pictured) is the cat I always wanted.  But never wanted to pay for!  So when our tabby looking cat had kittens and this fluffy, white, blue eyed kitten was one of the litter  I was determined to keep him.  Despite resistance from the husband.  So Meeko has been dragged up.  Thanks to my daughter...who shares my love of animals.

2 comments:

Susan Shearer said...

Purrrrfectly wonderful is a cats life and I love love the photos

kaz said...

Hmmm...what can I say to this one?! As I'm sure you know what my thoughts are, I'll follow the old adage "if you can't say anything nice..." :) I have to admit, tho, the photos are awesome!