Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bunny Loving

Two heads are better than one.
True!

My daughter and I were heading to Adelaide to visit my good friend and talented photographer Melanie (from With Love and Lace) and I had a great idea!  I wanted to do a bunny shoot with my little girl.
You see....rabbits are illegal to have as pets in Queensland as they are considered a pest.
Sad face for me.
I think they are the cutest animal!

So Melanie managed to source a bunny for our shoot.
She suggested photographing them in the forest (there are no cool forests where I live....I think I'm going to move to SA!).
Then I said I've always wanted to shoot a bed in a forest (full of good ideas I am!).
So she managed to source a cute bed too.
(Watching us transport and set up the bed would have been photo worthy in itself....let's never say women aren't capable!!!!)

The reality is....this shoot wouldn't have been possible without Melanie's awesome help.
AND she did Keely's hair and made the gorgeous headpieces!

Perhaps the hardest part of the day (for Keely...and me!) was parting with the bunny at the end of the shoot!!!






1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You certainly created some amazing photos and memories between you!