Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Infectious Girly Giggles

Our second shoot in Adelaide with my good friend from With Love and Lace Melanie.

We took these in the most awesome, old, ramshackle building (that I would give anything to have in my backyard!!).  Neatly hidden where you wouldn't even know existed when you drove past :-)

My daughter and the equally adorable Zahara only met the day before....but like any 4/5 year olds they were best friends within minutes.
Sharing hilarious secrets.
Giggles that just couldn't stay contained.
Laughing at each other.
Comical facial expressions.
Dancing with fancy dance moves.
Pure, childhood joy :-)

Full credit goes to Melanie for their modern, funky hairstyles...that I kindly asked for (because I had no hope of achieving them myself!!).

If their giggles don't make you smile....well...nothing will :-D


2 comments:

Teagan Jane said...

I LOVE them all... your work is gorgeous. The 2nd last set of black and whites are adorable though, a stand out for me. So light and natural :)

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.


My blog :: Nike Blazers for Women