Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Love Mondays | Week 2

I am just going to start by saying that I am completely blown away with the response to this project.
I had in my mind if 20 people participated it would be awesome.
Instead we already have nearly 130 people in the facebook group, and week one saw over 70 images shared!
Incredible.
I really can't thank you all enough :-)
I completely love everyone's interpretations....it makes me happy when I see a new post!

So this brings us to week 2.
I actually don't have these themes all pre-organised - I have decided to just go with the flow and how I feel on the day!

Week 2 | Transport


If you are just joining in now, welcome!  You can read the original blog post here - together we will be creating an amazing book for everyone to enjoy :-)  A few more details about the project are here - and all the conditions are listed under the file tab on the facebook group.  Would love to have you all along for the journey :-)






No comments: