Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week 1 | Featured Images

I am so excited for our first week of featured images.
I am going to say something though....because of how many people have embraced this little project I really struggled to narrow this down to 10 (I said 5-10 thinking I'd be thrilled if I could pick 5!).  And because I just CANNOT decide....there's 11 this week!!!!

I love the variety.
I love the use of light.
I love the quality.

If I could feature them all I would....but it would be one mighty big book at the end!  I truly do not want upset anyone, but not everyone can be featured every week!  So please, keep shooting and sharing :-)

These are in no particular order...thanks everyone for your dedication :-)

Week 1 | Featured Photos | The Colour Green


Arnault Gauthier


Kristian Gates

Rebecca Jade Turner-Finch

www.facebook.com/IdaFotografuje


Kim James Smyth

https://www.facebook.com/PhotosbyMissP



Alissa Culleton



No comments: