Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 2 | Featured Images


WOW....there are some AMAZING images again!  This makes my job very very very difficult in trying to keep the features around 10 (I failed yet again this week!).

I simply love how everyone is thinking so creatively - and the wonderful variety of ways that the theme was interpreted. I'm loving this :-)


Week 2 | Featured Photos | Transport


 Julie Emmerson

Wayne and Sarah Secker

Glen Mellor

Jackie Schmidt
Bekah Windsor

Kristian Gates
Candice Van Moolenbroek


Cassandra Sutton

 Anne Wright




Amelie Blue Photography

Janelle Dalton


Leanne Major

______________________________________________________________________________
 



And because I just can't narrow it down....I have decided I will now have a new section:

Non-Book Features










No comments: