Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 50]

WOW...I can hardly believe I'm up to day 50...which means there's only 10 days left of this challenge!!

Today I found a little tricky...finding something I love inside my house and taking it outside to photograph.  There are LOTS of things I love in my house...but not ones that are so easy to take outside!
Our couch.
Missy's bed.
The bathroom.

So I chose my latest addition...a cute little stool I bought as a side table for the lounge.  That can hold a pile of cute magazines/books or can even be used as a stool (what would you know!).

So outside we went, with my gorgeous little model.  I chose her white dress because it's a nice neutral colour :-)

Day 50:  Take something from your house that you love.  Match the colours of it to the colours you are having your child wear that day.  Take the item and your child to an outdoor location nearby and photograph them together.

No comments: