Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 60]

I almost can't believe it.
I'm here.
I have arrived at my destination.
And as much as I have loved doing it, I will enjoy just focusing on my grateful project for a while.
Until I start another challenge.
I just can't help myself!!

For the last day of this wonderful inspiration guide, a trip down memory lane :-)

When I was around 8 or 9, all I wanted for Christmas was 'The Jolly Postman' book.  I was fascinated by the idea of a book with little letters and postcards in it.  Little did I know the effort mum and dad had to put in to finding a copy for me.
Until I was older!
I guess...waaaaaay back then you couldn't just google it, or order it online!!!
But I do know I appreciated that my wish was fulfilled :-)

Day 60: Take a photograph of something that reminds you of your own childhood; however, include your child in it.





2 comments:

Jo said...

Awww...

Anonymous said...

We were just as excited as you and remember well the day we bought it. Glad it still brings joy. Love Dad & Mum