Friday, February 10, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 55]

There is something to be said for doing this challenge with a creative child.  Master 8 just GETS what I'm doing, why I'm doing and more often than not, is very obliging.

Well swimming is fun!
The crazy part was letting him (I did suggest it to Master 5, but it wasn't a good day for him!) jump in fully clothed!

He planned.
He thought out what he would wear.
How he would jump.
What time we should do it.
Asked if I was ready.
And when he jumped once, he asked if he could jump in again.
And when I couldn't get 'the' shot, he jumped in again. And again. And again.
Trooper!

Cute trooper at that :-)

Day 55: Make a fun activity then make it even more fun by suggesting they do something a little crazy


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Amanda!!!!! The colours in these ones have left me speachless. Totally the inspiration I need for the scrapbooking I'm playing with this afternoon (see knew there was a reason a computer break was called for).

The last photo with the reflection is coming back to my scrapping desk with me.

Thanks
AJ

Anna said...

What fun!!