Friday, July 8, 2011

Something | Week 1

I'm going to do something.  Something that is not new.  Something borrowed. Something that I was inspired by others to do.  Something that will inspire me.  Something that will challenge me.  Something to remind me of all the things I have to be grateful for.

I am going to embark on Project 52.  Where every week for a year I will take a photo of something/someone in my life that I am grateful for and share it with you all on this blog.

I considered a 365 project.  And admire those who start, proceed and conclude such a mind blowing, mammoth project.  But I know that I don't have the tenacity.  Or the commitment.  Honesty is a virtue right??

So this is Week 1.  I'm actually going to clasify last week as week 1, so that I go from July to July...and I'm going to cheat a little!  It's an old photo (taken last year).  The 'thing' I am most grateful for is my wonderful husband and my five gorgeous children.  Not just this week, but each and every day.  Yes, even when they're driving me insane!!

And this photo is my favourite of them all :-)  It shows them with all their quirks and craziness that I love to pieces!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Amanda. I'm looking forward to being inspired and entertained! Jenn

susan shearer said...

A lovely and inspiring way to acknowledge the wonderful world we each live in.

Jenn Davidson said...

What a fab idea babe! I look forward to my weekly dose of 'your life' xxx Jenn

Anna said...

Gorgeous photo... much more entertaining than six faces smiling normally into the camera! ;) Looking forward to the next 51 special moments you capture. :)

stephen said...

i love your idea and your honesty.