Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Days of Grateful

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

But I am.
I will.
I will succeed.
Oh yes I will.

After lots of encouragement and inspiration from wonderful photographers I decided to also do this challenge.  I found the 52 one difficult because a week would go by, then two..and I just couldn't motivate myself.  But one thing doing the daily inspiration of the children has done, is made me realise when you are thinking about it EVERY day it is easier.  Though admittedly 365 days with no inspiration guide to follow will challenge me more!

I was going to wait until I'd finished the one of the children, but reading (and reading) posts and others motivation I couldn't sleep last night.  And thought...what better day to start than the 1st of the year, even thought it means that for the next 38 days I will be undertaking 2 personal projects.

My conditions to make it possible:
a)  'borrowing' a few rules off other talented photographers (one lens, only natural light)
b)  there won't be a full post to write with each photo
c)  I will take the photo each day, but I will not put pressure on myself to post it each and every day

Let the gratefulness begin...


___________________________________________________________________________


5/365:  Grateful....that hairspray removes pen from cream lounges!


4/365:  Grateful for the effort J put in to finding out my favourite colours and making this for me (that Christmas is well and truly over doesn't matter one bit!).


3/365:  Evidence that lots of (little) people live in our house.  Grateful that we have clothes to wear.  And also grateful when it's all folded!

2/365:  Somehow the felt pens were found.  Grateful she didn't draw on the walls.

1/365: Grateful for...inspiration at any time of the day (or night).

No comments: