Friday, January 27, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 45]

Well it has been an exciting day for me today.  After working incredibly hard, I now have a new business name, new direction and a new website.  For now, my blog will stay here, and I'm pleased that I still had time to take a photo for today's inspiration :-)

I don't think any of the kids could truly say what they're favourite book is!  They are all book worms and I know that their favourite changes every day!  Today I asked Miss 4 what hers was, and as part of her current (and possibly ongoing) Barbie craze, a barbie book it was!

We were encouraged to be imaginative...with one example being us reading the book to our child.

Now comes the tricky part.
Trying to take a photo with me in it, all the while trying to read the book to missy!
This was my best effort.
Oops.
Cropped out the book!

But she wasn't perturbed.  She had mummy reading her a barbie book.  The photo wasn't of importance to her :-)

Day 45:  Take a photograph of your child and their favourite book

No comments: