Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 31]

I am cheating.
There.  I said it.

Today I was supposed to print the photos from the last month.  With emphasis on 'TODAY'.  But I have decided that I would like to print the whole 60 (yes...I am going to keep going...who would have thought?!) photos in a coffee table album, so I'm not ready to print today.  Um mah!

And then I thought I'd cheat a little more.
Yep.  Twice in one day.

Rather than having a whole blank page for day 31, I thought I'd add the family photo from my 365 Days of Grateful.
Just to prove that there are more than 3 kids.
And that I do have a husband.

So here we are in all our quirkiness :-)

Day 31:  Today's task is to print and share

2 comments:

Leah Cruikshank Photography said...

Oh, I absolutely love this photo! It is amazing :). Luv Leahxx

kaz said...

love love love this photo