Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 24]

I knew that today's photo would occur.  Sometime.
It normally does most days.  Sometime.

Honestly, if I'd bought bandaid shares all those years ago I'd be a millionaire!

Today Miss 4 came hobbling in from the pool with a sore foot.  By the time she picked the bandaid she wanted (we were all out of Dora ones, so pirate's are suitably girly...right?) and got to her room, she couldn't find the imaginary sore.  Anywhere.  On either foot.  So I decided that her knee would be more 'photogenic' and found a sore there.  It was a terrible one.  That hurt.  A lot.  Look at her poor, pained expression.

Then her sweet surprise when she stood up and said, 'Look mum, my foot's all better now'.  The magic of bandaids!

I think she might have been enjoying the breaking of my number 1 bandaid rule.
"No blood, no bandaid".

Day 24: Take a photo of your child being comforted, comforting another or self-comforting.

No comments: