Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 44]

I didn't have the energy to go to the effort suggested in today's inspiration.
But I did think it would be fun to show the younger 2 boys our wedding album.  15 years on.  I figured they probably hadn't seen it.
Lot's of smiles and giggles at how young we looked.
And how young grandma and granddad looked too.

Probably just as well Miss 4 wasn't looking.
She would have asked where she was.
Yesterday she was telling me about, 'You know when I was a little girl, and J was a little boy and you were a little mum'.
Well technically I still am little.
In stature.
Not in mumness!

Back to the boys and our wedding photos.  Much embarrassment (and more giggling) to see mum and dad kissing.  Ewwwww.  Master 5 was in a rush to turn the page.

Day 44:  Print out your favourite photographs and hang them up with string somewhere.  Take a photo of your child amongst the photographs.

No comments: