Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 33]

One of the reasons I am enjoying doing this project so much was obvious yesterday.

Master 8 came in first thing yesterday morning and asked if I had to take a photo of him that day.  I said that since it was a bath photo that perhaps I'd do one of the younger kids.

Then I said that perhaps for todays I could photograph him...but I needed a chalkboard or something to write on.    He reminded me that he made a chalkboard for Father's Day...so that was perfect.
I said I had to write some words to describe him.
He said, 'What will you write?  Creative?'.
I said that would certainly be one!

So today, with full eagerness he got the chalkboard and, without showing him, I wrote some words to describe him.
I asked him to think of a word to describe himself.
He said 'creative'.  Of course.
Perhaps we tell him too often.

I wanted him to add his word to my list.
He then said 'smart'!

After reading what I wrote about him, he asked, 'Why did you say I was cute?'.
Because he is.

Day 33:  With paint or chalk, write a few words around your child that best describes them.

No comments: