Monday, December 12, 2011

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 2]

Wow....I can commit!  Here I am on day 2 :-)  And I did reshoot all 3!

Today's inspiration was to take a photo of my children without actually including them in the frame.  I (possibly misread) went one step further and took a photo of something that is 'them'.  Or one part of them!  Miss 4 and her love of dressing up in pretty dresses.  Master 5 and his endless, unlimited fascination with building lego.  Master 8 and his love of anything with wheels that he can ride outdoors!

Day 2 - Take a photo of your child without actually including your child in the frame


3 comments:

Jo said...

Well done for completing two days in a row! Cute photos again. :) I'm not sure how else you'd be supposed to interpret those instructions?

Anna said...

I agree with Jo... unless you took a photo of their shadows! :P

Amanda said...

Some suggestions were photographing the end result of an activity, their half-eaten lunch or their abandoned dress ups. So I guess more everyday events rather than specific things they love!! But it really is just a guide to inspire...and I love the photos I took :-)