Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 4]

I must admit I'm quite enjoying taking these photos.  I like that it's getting me to view different aspects of my children each day.  And that it gets me away from scrubbing the boy's toilet.  Because that's every mums dream job.  Really guys, it is!

Today's photo really required me getting the children's attention!  Miss 4 was more than happy to pose by the gorgeous window light and put on her perfect camera smile.  Master 5 on the other hand was NOT in the mood...he just wanted to get back to playing lego!   I must admit after his effort (or lack thereof) I decided not to track down Master 8.  Although I'm sure he would have posed.  He's like that!

Day 4:  Capture a close-up of your children's faces (focus on their eyes)



2 comments:

Melanie Linklater said...

Beautiful eyes at that!

Jo said...

You're getting a great collection of photos of your kids! I love all your eye shots, including these two. :)