Monday, December 19, 2011

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 9]

Well today was a challenge.  For multiple reasons.  One is that I didn't really have the time or energy to put into thinking creatively today.  Another is that the sun would not come out to play with me!  So I was nearly going to leave today's photos until tomorrow.  And then all 5 children were playing on the trampoline (as they do most afternoons), the sun peeked out...and out of nowhere I got this unknown burst of energy to up and take some photos.  Like trying to take a photo of all of your own children at once isn't a challenge on it's own....especially when there's 5.  You know, those little human beings who prefer to not listen to their mother.  Yup, them ones.  AND  I was to try and immerse the viewer in the activity.

But I just wasn't getting IT.

Co-operation lacking from:
* my brain
* the kids
* the sun

So today is not terribly inspiring.  Or exciting.  Or great.

Day 9: Take a photo of your children in outdoor active play


 The black & white is the best photo of the lot!  So I thought I'd include a series of outtakes.  The ones where they can't all possibly bounce at the same time.  But check out Miss 4's process of tears because, 'The boys are all bouncing me'!!


1 comment:

Jo said...

You set yourself pretty high standards. I'd be stoked with a selection like this!
-Glen