Friday, December 16, 2011

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 6]

Today's (well yesterdays) photos are delayed until today because I was focusing on my 'Spirit of Giving' post.  And I was cleaning cupboards in between.  Of course I want to clean more than I want to take photos!  Not!!  Anyway...another cupboard clean and it's back to my challenge.

It is encouraged to try and not just take a pretty photo of a smiling face for today's photo, where I had to take a photo of my children laughing hysterically.  This did require a bit of help from big brother...as my children don't tend to just laugh uncontrollably at will :-)  So Master 5 was tickled...a lot!  Of course, as anyone knows, when you're tickled you don't tend to lie nice and still!!  But he LOVES being tickled (it's part of his nightly ritual...a kiss from mum and a tickle, bubble & donk from dad!  As you do!).   And to get Miss 4 to laugh we took her outside and got her big brother to dance & pull faces.  Master 5 decided to also try and get her to laugh by rolling around on the grass pretending to laugh hysterically :-)  Ahhhh...that boy has so much personality!!

Day 6:  Capture your child in complete hysterics