Monday, December 26, 2011

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 16]

I knew as soon as I saw today's inspiration that I would pick Master 5 to focus on!  He is incredibly expressive...and more than happy to pull cheeky faces!  So with the promise of a pick out of the treasure box if he'd just come and pull some faces (forced cranky, happy, sleeping, silly, crying) I then pulled a mean mum trick!  I said he didn't need to pick out the treasure box after all...so then I got a chance to capture the, 'why mum' look, the 'it's not fair' look, the 'but you said mum' look, and finally the 'real crying complete with crocodile tears' look!

And of course he got to pick out of the treasure box.  I'm not THAT mean :-)


Day 16:  Explore expressions, and make a collage of your child's different facial expressions

No comments: