Sunday, December 11, 2011

Time to get back on the wagon [Day 1]

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!  My 52 week challenge petered out...firstly due to slackness, then due to my dad passing away.  So rather than setting out on such an adventurous challenge again, I'm going to start a new one.  One that I can start out small...without feeling overwhelmed.  And then giving up.  So this is Jinky's 30-60 Day Inspiration Guide to Photographing your Children:-)  Where I will begin with completing 10 days.  Strive to complete 20 days.  Aim for 30 days.  And take it from there.  Baby steps!

Problem - strike that.  Challenge number 1!  I have 5 children!  So I thought I'd just 'do' the youngest 2.  But sweet middle child asked to be involved.  So I will always pick one.  Sometimes I will shoot 2.  And on good days I'll do all 3 :-)


So here is Day 1:  Photograph a routine activity



3 comments:

Jo said...

I LOVE the first two! Looking forward to the next 10 days' worth of pics... or maybe more. :)

Mel Wilkin said...

Congrats on taking up the challenge - can't wait to see more !! love your work

Anna said...

Very cute! Looking forward to the next ones!