Friday, December 30, 2011

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 20]

I DID IT!  Okay okay, unnecessary excitement...since all I 'did' was reach goal 2.  Goal 3 is 30 days.  My ultimate goal is to complete the challenge of 60 days.  But here I am, double what my initial goal was to achieve.  So it's worth a little celebrating.  I think I'll go to be early tonight.  That's what old people do, right?!!

Today's inspiration was to view the world through a child's eyes...and since the kids sometimes ask if they can take a photo (think 387 blurry photos of feet, floors & unidentifiable objects taken on the iphone), Master 8 was very excited to get his hands on my camera.

My old camera.
Not my new one.
Oh no!

We then embarked on a crash course on which button to press and how to zoom.  After viewing the first few photos a second crash course on how to focus was necessary!

So after I took a couple of photos of him taking photos of Miss 4, I decided to leave him to his own devices.  And that is when he captured this sweet photo of missy telling him she was tired of photos and flopping down on her bed!


Day 20:  Hand the camera over to one of your older children and allow them to snap a photograph

No comments: