Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Photographing your Children Inspiration [Day 10]

I did it :-)  Day 10...and I'm enjoying doing this so much that I WILL keep going...aiming for 20 now!

I haven't technically followed todays inspiration...and it's one I easily could have.  But yesterday (yes, honest moment...I took these 2 photos yesterday!) I captured these cute photos without intending to use them for this challenge, but I love them too much not too!  The top one is Master 5 & Miss 4's 'show', that they set up with chairs (pint size ones) for their brothers and us, complete with backlighting.  Fancy!  And the show was so well prepared that here they are whispering what to do next!!!

The second photo is of Master 8 yesterday afternoon on the trampoline.  Yesterday.  The day I felt I lacked creativity.  But I did capture this last shot and then thought it would be perfect for today!  So although not exactly silhouette's or shadows, they could loosely fit the definition!


Day 10:  Capture a photograph of a silhouette of your child or your child's shadow

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Finally worked out how to get to your blog and loved every day of it. Don't know how you find time to think of what to do and then actually photograph it/them - but they are all great! Gorgeous kids too - and mother! and father too I guess!!!